Sr. Project Management Officer
Our client is in the middle of a transition. You are directly involved in all developments in this area. It gives you energy to work in a dynamic environment with a high workload and many changes.
What are you really doing?
- Create and update Visio drawings
- Daily support and operational management of project managers
- Support program manager
- Maintenance contact with suppliers regarding external employees
- Hour registrations employees
- Responsible for document management
- Experience with the configuration of JIRA and Confluence regarding the workflows, lay-out, access management etc. is preferred.
The team consists of seven people. The Program Manager, also manager of the department, three Project Managers, one Enterprise Architect, one solutions architect and the Project Management Officer. Together we are responsible for setting up, rolling out and implementing projects. We are an enthusiastic and motivated team that always wants to achieve the best results.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Project Management Officer and you enjoy working within a dynamic environment. You like to roll up your sleeves, are proactive and show ownership.
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable role
- Experience in a SCRUM environment
- Experience with intranet tooling and project management methods
- Strong communicator, organizational sensitivity
- English language in word and writing is a must